Czech Bicycle and Bicycle Accesories Producers and Importers Association, abbreviation English CBPIA (Czech AVDK) is an association of companies that are not passive in the face of what is happening in the bicycle industry. The Association was established on 6 June 1996 and its activities are governed by Statutes. The main programme of the Association is to be engaged in the creation of all legislation issues related to the bicycle industry, sale, production, testing, import and sport activities. Another no less important task is to solve common problems which are to the benefit of all member companies, particularly as follows:
- development of bicycle tracks, routes and paths for mountain bikes
- sport and bicycle fairs
- negotiations with other unions and associations active in the bicycle industry and related branches.
- A member should be only an upstanding company observing the principles of fair business practice. Currently there are 12 members in the Association and some applications for membership from new companies is now being processed.
- Members’ Meeting – meets when needed, but at least twice per year
- Board of Directors – created by five member companies
- Josef Přib – Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Martin Havlena – Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors (Universe Agency, s. r. o.)
- Jiří Trávníček – Board Member (PAUL LANGE-OSTRAVA s.r.o.)
- Tomáš Stratil – Board Member (KELLYS BICYCLES CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o.)
Ing. Martin Huleja
Technologický park Tulipán
253 01 Hostivice-Palouky 1371
Company ID No.: 64936881
E-mail of the Association: email@example.com